Must-have for your wall - a black metal wall mirror
Mirror, mirror on the wall... - but which mirror is right for your wall? A black metal wall mirror is always a good choice. It fits perfectly into many styles and into different spaces thanks to the sober but elegant "non-color". At Metallbude you get high-quality, black metal mirrors in various designs and always suitable for your home. You can now find out why you should choose a metal mirror in black, which models you can choose from, how you style it and, above all, in which rooms you can use it and how.
That is why a black metal wall mirror is the right choice
A design icon in black: the metal wall mirror enriches every room in your home. Here are the top reasons why it belongs in your home:
- The elegant and clean look of black metal wall mirrors goes with many styles and can be integrated into the interior in a trend-conscious manner.
- The mirror can remain in place even if the furniture is changed.
- They can be used flexibly in any room.
- Black wall mirrors combine perfectly with other black metal decorations
- With a colorful interior, the mirror never pushes itself into the foreground due to the simple color black.
- As a real eye-catcher, it can enhance the room on bare and light-colored walls and attract everyone's attention.
- Large wall mirrors make your space appear larger, especially when positioned across from windows and reflecting the light.
Shape and size are key when it comes to black metal wall mirrors
Decide between large wall mirrors or smaller models. Pay attention to how much space is available to you. Large wall mirrors make rooms appear larger and brighter and are therefore particularly suitable for small rooms, such as the hallway. Of course, you can attach your wall mirror to the wall and let it "float", but large metal mirrors with a black frame also look stylish and trendy when leaning against the wall. In addition, you do not have to drill holes in the wall in this case. The frame can have different shapes and the width can range from a few millimeters to several centimeters. Decide on the shape between oval, round or square shapes. Completely abstract and organic shapes are also possible and modern. If you buy multiple mirrors, make sure they complement each other in style. If you want to create a unified image, decide on a shape and stick to it.
Use black metal wall mirrors in different rooms
The stylish and cool metal material makes the room particularly radiant. How to combine a black metal wall mirror in different rooms:
- Living room: In the Scandinavian style, an oval mirror between wall accessories such as pictures or macrame can appear prominent and at the same time very harmonious. The black look stands out without disrupting the soft, minimalist interior style.
- Bedroom: For example, in an industrial-style bedroom, you could have a large, square, single mirror leaning against a brick or gray wall. But a round metal mirror could also be used, for example as a make-up mirror.
- Hallway: It is best to use a large wall mirror with a narrow frame to optically enlarge the hallway. An industrial-style hallway is best enhanced with a rectangular mirror that echoes the style's straight, linear shapes. Complete the picture with other metal wall accessories.
- Bathroom: In combination with dark anthracite tiles, a metal mirror in black looks mysterious and secretive. In cubist forms, the mirror becomes a real eye-catcher in modern and avant-garde bathrooms.
Buy black metal wall mirrors at Metallbude
Use the wall mirror made of black metal in any room and benefit from its simple yet present look. Buy the design classic in a modern guise from Metallbude and take advantage of other benefits:
- Modern and minimalist furniture that harmonises with different furnishing styles.
- Custom-made products are Made in Germany and handmade.
Buy your black metal wall mirror at Metallbude now!