Efficient and stylish eye-catcher in the living room - your metal coffee table set
A coffee table is not enough for you? Stage your living room with a metal coffee table set and create even more storage space for decorations, glasses or the remote control. The center of life in your apartment will most likely be the living room. Here you make yourself comfortable and receive guests. Either way, a coffee table with enough storage space is extremely important. But what do you do when you don't need that much storage space? Metallbude coffee table sets are the perfect solution because they can be pushed into one another, saving space. You can now find out what other advantages they offer, which versions you can choose from and how to stage your set in the right way.
Advantages of metal coffee table sets
Metal coffee table sets are one thing above all: practical! Here are the most important reasons why one belongs in your living room:
- You have everything within reach because apart from the main coffee table, you can place the other coffee tables next to or even behind the sofa.
- Multiple coffee tables mean more storage space. In addition to the remote control and snacks, you still have enough space for decoration.
- The tables not only offer space for decoration, but can become decoration themselves, for example if you arrange them artistically or abstractly. Due to the filigree design, they go well with other materials such as wood or glass.
- If there is less space, you can push the nesting tables together and thus provide more space in the living room. This is especially useful when guests are visiting.
- Metal nesting tables can be combined in many ways. On the one hand, they stand for futuristic design with clear shapes and minimalist influences, but they also fit into an industrial-style living room or are convincing in romantic styles, such as the Scandi look.
- Metal nesting tables are stable, easy to clean and durable. They can be easily wiped off with a damp cloth and tolerate glasses being set down without a coaster.
- Modern coffee table sets can not only be used in the living room, in the bathroom, in the dining area or in the hallway they serve as useful everyday helpers and as a surface for decoration.
Your coffee table set made of metal in different designs
Coffee table sets can differ in colour, shape and size, but they always go together stylistically. They consist of two, three, four or even more tables of different sizes. Some sets can be stacked and nested, others have integrated trays. Some placemats offer built-in organizers, additional shelves and drawers, or storage space for stowing blankets and pillows. Metal coffee table sets are available in a high-gloss finish or matt brushed and in open or more compact designs. As far as the shape is concerned, there are no limits to the imagination. Whether round, square, rectangular, oval or in abstract shapes, coffee tables in white , black or even in bright colors are always an eye-catcher. You have many options when choosing the material. For example, you can choose between glass, wood, metal and plastic or mix certain materials. The TRE SEMNIA table set by Metallbude, for example, consists of a minimalist steel frame and a solid oak top. This is how you combine the rustic with the minimalist style. If a mix of materials is not your thing, opt for the TRE SEMNIA X table set, which is made of pure steel, fits into almost any living room in a minimalistic way and is available in different colours.
This is how you showcase your metal coffee table set
They go with almost every style. If your interior is black and white or industrial in style, we recommend black nesting tables. That stands out and you can use the smaller black side table in other rooms besides the living room. A coffee table set in white goes well with minimalist, elegant and cozy furnishing styles such as Nordic styles and the Japandi style. They leave enough room for further decoration and do not push themselves too much into the foreground. Carpets and skins provide a beautiful background and highlight the table. Decorations such as bowls, vases and coffee table books complete the overall picture. Flat tables look modern in combination with a sofa with a flat seat and create a lounge character. In any case, pay attention to the freedom of movement, your metal coffee table set must not be placed too close to the sofa. Half a meter of space between the couch and the table is perfect. Tip: Always adapt your set to the size of your living room. So the following applies:
- Small living room = small coffee table set
- Large living room = large coffee table set
Buy your metal coffee table set at Metallbude
Whether 2-piece, 3-piece or 4-piece, your metal coffee table set offers you enough space and can be integrated into your home in many ways. It provides a lot of comfort and functionality in your everyday life. In addition to the highlight for your living room, secure exclusive advantages at Metallbude.
- Custom-made products from Metallbude are Made in Germany and handcrafted.
- Modern and minimalist furniture blends harmoniously into different furnishing styles.
Buy your metal coffee table set at Metallbude now!