The adaption artist in your living area - living room tables in beige from Metallbude
Living room tables in beige are the useful and stylish companions for your couch set or sofa. They may not play the main role in the living room, but can be perfectly integrated into your interior thanks to the restrained color beige. Living room tables or side tables in beige contribute to a cozy atmosphere, offer additional storage space and make everyday life easier. You can now find out from Metallbude why you definitely need a beige living room table, which models you can choose from, how you combine them and what you should pay attention to.
That's why you need a beige living room table
Beige living room tables are versatile. You can get smaller side tables to create extra space next to the sofa, or opt for a large shelf on a beige coffee table . Depending on the size, you can use it in other rooms, for example as a bedside table or key holder. It saves space and leaves enough space for the other furniture due to its simple color. They are therefore very suitable as a place for decoration. With beige living room tables you have a harmonious addition to your room and complete freedom of design. So you can always redecorate without having to change the table at the same time. Whether candles, vases with flowers or coffee table books, there are no limits to your imagination.
Beige living room tables in numerous designs - you should pay attention to that
Although the all-rounder fits into almost every living room, you should not forget a few things.
- First of all, the material is crucial: choose wood if you are aiming for a more cozy country house style. If you want to furnish yourself in a clean and modern way, a metal table is the right choice. This is robust and easy to care for. Variants made of glass or plastic are just as possible.
- Then you have the choice between different shapes: If you opt for an oval or round living room table , you create a harmonious and calm picture. Angular models are easy to reach from all sides and look dynamic. That is why they are particularly suitable as coffee tables.
- Single table or nested tables? Instead of a single living room table, you can opt for a table set - our beige table set TRE SEMNIA X, for example. Due to the different sized tables there is enough space for both decoration and everyday things.
- The right size must also be chosen: Depending on your needs and taste, you can let off steam with the size of your living room table. If you want to use the living room table as a coffee table, it should take up one third to half the length of the couch. The table should be the same height as the seat and flush with it. Models with drawers or compartments for baskets are particularly practical because they offer additional storage space. Some coffee tables are also extendable or height-adjustable.
Combine living room tables in beige correctly
Beige living room tables can be combined almost indefinitely. We show you three options that could fit into your home:
- Colorful combinations: Since the color beige is very simple, it can be easily combined with other colors. Rely on colorful decoration that you adjust seasonally, or on decoration highlights. Possible ideas would be: colorful ceramics, decorative cushions or coffee table books as well as a shrill decorative figure or a table service in shrill colours.
- Use natural tones: You stay simple and minimalist if you combine your beige coffee table with other beige elements or natural tones. We recommend the LIVIA coffee table from Metallbude. This combines curved shapes with minimalism. Matching this model is a low couch in beige or linen curtains and a rug in natural colors. A coffee table in white would also be suitable for the minimalist and natural style.
- Go for contrasts: pair your light, beige living room table with black decorations or even a dark couch. Material contrasts also set the scene for a living room table. The VESINA X model is perfect for this. Tip: Of course, this effect also works the other way around. For example, use a black metal living room table and combine it with beige furniture made of soft fabrics.
Buy beige living room tables at Metallbude
You can't go wrong with a beige living room table in your interior. It can be combined with many different styles and gives the other furniture space without disappearing itself. The high quality of Metallbude ensures durability and stability. Opt for a minimalist look with furniture from Metallbude and benefit from further advantages:
- Furniture that harmonizes with different furnishing styles,
- Custom-made products from Metallbude are Made in Germany and handmade,