Mirror, mirror ... - fairytale white wall mirror from Metallbude
It should be functional and beautiful - the white wall mirror made of metal. In addition to the practical aspect, it also has real decorative potential. As an independent design element, the white metal wall mirror shines in practically every room and harmonises with many pieces of furniture. You can now find out at Metallbude why you need a white metal wall mirror, how you can combine it in different rooms and how numerous the selection is!
Advantages of white metal wall mirrors
Metal wall mirrors in white are very popular and there are reasons for this:
- They make the room appear larger and brighter by reflecting the light. In addition, the color white absorbs little light and appears bright and friendly.
- In addition to functionality, white metal wall mirrors shine with an elegant look and great decorative potential.
- Whether living room, bathroom or bedroom - they can be used in any room and integrated into many styles.
- Due to the light color, the mirror can be used as an eye-catcher on dark backgrounds or blend in discreetly on white walls.
- Bright colors can also be combined with white metal wall mirrors and set them in scene.
White metal wall mirrors come in a variety of styles
A white wall mirror can have many faces. From large wall mirrors to smaller models, you will find different versions in our range. Decide whether you want your wall mirror to have a square, round, oval or abstract shape. Here you will find mirrors with shelves, such as the CALEO model. It only has a very thin metal frame, which makes it look all the more minimalistic. Also note models with thicker frames made of different materials. In contrast to metal, wood looks more rustic, but it also requires intensive and regular care. Metal is puristic and modern. In addition, it is easier to care for than wood and not as prone to scratches. It is usually sufficient to clean the mirror with a wet cloth and, if necessary, with glass cleaner. Since high-quality mirrors have a certain weight, also make sure that the bracket is stable or that the mirror is attached using dowels. Smaller mirrors can also be glued.
Can be integrated into any style: white wall mirrors
If you choose a mirror, you should make sure that the color and material match your interior style:
- Scandi style: If you are furnished in Scandi style , you should pay attention to naturalness. The color white fits very well. Go for round or oval shapes. You can also combine your mirror with a white metal wall shelf , for example with the RIVO model from Metallbude. Choose matching wooden shelves to add a cozy and warm touch.
- Country style: White wall mirrors also fit into the romantic and traditional country style. It is best to use a wooden frame here, as it looks warmer. In combination with other wood tones, it looks harmonious and rustic
- Minimalist furnishings: A white metal wall mirror with angular shapes looks modern and minimalist. Try to keep the frame simple and as thin as possible so that the mirror can shine with its reflective surface.
- Vintage look: Whether it's shabby chic, vintage or retro style, you should go for a more solid mirror with decorations on the frame or even the mirror itself. These can be, for example, visible signs of wear in the form of yellowing, scratches and chipped paint, as well as ornate designs, reliefs and ornaments.
White metal wall mirrors for any room
White mirrors definitely conjure up a homely atmosphere. But how do you use them correctly in different rooms?
- Bathroom: Whether in combination with the washbasin or as an independent element, a white wall mirror is an absolute must for your bathroom. It is best to use a mirror with a shelf here so that you can store your cosmetics or hygiene items. The mirror stands out particularly well against dark tiles.
- Bedroom: A large wall mirror is necessary in the bedroom because this is where you check your outfit and you can look at yourself from head to toe. Whether round or square is up to your taste. In addition, the mirror optically brightens the room and makes it appear larger.
- Living room/dining room/kitchen: Here the mirror is often used as a decorative object. In this way you avoid bare walls and at the same time bring more width into the room. Adapt the mirror to the material of the chairs, the table or other decoration, for example.
- Hallway: Again, you check your outfit before you leave the house, so the wall mirror should be big enough for that. It fits perfectly over a cozy bench seat or over a shoe rack. In addition, you can again use the effect that a mirror optically enlarges the mostly small hallway.
Buy white metal wall mirrors at Metallbude
Bring clean elegance into your home with a white metal wall mirror. Opt for high quality, durability and stability from Metallbude and benefit from further advantages:
- modern and minimalist furniture that harmonizes with different interior styles,
- Custom-made products from Metallbude are Made in Germany and handmade,
Buy your white metal wall mirror at Metallbude now!