A towel ladder in white as a multi-talent for your home
Towel ladders in white make your bathroom look light and orderly. They are minimalist, versatile and a real eye-catcher in combination with darker tones. As an alternative to classic towel rails, a white towel ladder is always the right choice. Tip: They are also suitable as a beautiful decorative object. At Metallbude you will find out why white towel ladders are a must-have in your modern bathroom , how you can integrate them into different styles and combine them with other furniture.
That's why you need a white towel ladder
Do you want a stylish and minimalist bathroom ? There are many reasons for a white towel ladder:
- Depending on the number of rungs, you can hang a large number of towels on it at the same time.
- If you place them at an angle to the wall or even over a heater, towels can dry even better.
- It is not only perfect for hanging towels, but is also suitable for hanging decorations or other bathroom accessories.
- Towel ladders fill bare walls perfectly.
- Can you do without holes in your wall? Then rely on white towel ladders to lean on. Adhesive strips, which are simply glued to the wall, ensure more stability.
- In contrast to permanently installed towel rails in the bathroom, the ladder variant can be repositioned as desired and can be used in a variety of ways throughout the apartment.
Incorporate white towel ladders into different styles
White towel ladders come in many different forms - wall-mounted or without, with additional shelves or with clean, thin rungs as well as with open and irregularly offset rungs. Which one you choose should be decided by your furnishing style. A bathroom with a Scandinavian look is particularly suitable for white towel rails. This can be more rustic made of wood or more minimalistic made of metal. The latter are also fairly easy to care for and stable at the same time, because they do not have to be assembled, but often arrive at home already assembled. Is your interior a little darker? Then opt for a bathroom with an industrial look, for example. Here, a white variant that interrupts the style is very suitable as an eye-catcher. But black towel rails or a black towel ladder are also great additions to a bathroom with an industrial look. The ESTINA model from Metallbude is perfect for minimalist furnishings. It has thin rungs that are arranged at irregular intervals. As a result, it does not look too massive and offers enough space for towels or other items.
This is the best way to combine your white towel ladder
In the bathroom, it is best to combine a white towel ladder with other matching bathroom accessories. For example, opt for leather S-hooks - also in white or as a contrast in black - and hang things like sponges or brushes as well as baskets or decorations. But in addition to the typical parking space in the bathroom, the white towel ladder can also be used in other rooms and serve different purposes. In the bedroom, for example, it can serve as a frame for the bedspread or to hang up clothes. In the living room it can serve as a decorative object that is hung with further hanging decoration. For example, use fairy lights, hanging plants, picture garlands and other decorations that complement the metal from the towel ladder. During the Christmas season, it can even be converted into an advent calendar. In the hallway, they are used to hang things like scarves and hats, as well as keys. So the possibilities that a white towel ladder offers you are enormous throughout the house.
Buy white towel ladders at Metallbude
A white towel ladder will definitely find a place in your home. Their versatility in any room makes them a great investment that will last and be used and decorated again and again. Opt for a minimalist look with furniture from Metallbude and benefit from further advantages:
- Custom-made products from Metallbude are Made in Germany and handcrafted.
- The modern and minimalist furniture from Metallbude harmonizes with different furnishing styles.
Buy your white towel ladder from Metallbude now!