All-rounders in the bathroom – shower shelves in beige
Imagine your bathroom in Scandi style. The main accessories you will find there are beige metal shelves, white toilet paper holders, cashew towel holders and, of course, a beige shower shelf. Bring simple, bright colors and a Nordic flair to your bathroom with a beige shower shelf from Metallbude . Here you can find out why this belongs in your bathroom, what mounting options you have and which variant you choose best.
That's why beige shower shelves belong in every bathroom
The list of reasons for a beige shower shelf is almost endless. We have summarized the most important ones for you:
- Beige is a simple color that can be combined in many ways. It can be combined with almost all colors and styles.
- Beige shower shelves create order, save space and provide additional storage space in the bathroom . That means: No more falling shampoo bottles or loose razors on the shower tray floor.
- Shower shelves make it easier to clean the shower because they keep the bottom of the tub clear.
- There are beige shower shelves in many different sizes. So there is the right model for every household.
- Beige shower shelves are stylish eye-catchers in the bathroom. Use them either as a statement on dark tiles or integrate them into a light furnishing style.
- Beige shower shelves are harmoniously combined with other furniture. Beige towel rails or beige metal shelves are perfectly matching bathroom accessories.
Beige shower shelves and the different mounting options
How you want to mount your beige shower shelf depends on various factors and the design of your chosen shower shelf. You have the following options for installing your beige shower shelf:
- Drilling: The most time-consuming and invasive, but most stable variant is a shower shelf that is anchored to the wall with the help of screws and possibly also dowels. This method is advisable, especially for heavy and massive models. In a rented apartment, however, this requires the consent of your landlord. At Metallbude, however, you can also get shower shelves that can be mounted without drilling.
- Gluing: Another similarly stable solution without leaving ugly holes in the wall can be glued shower trays. You can get glue at the hardware store that is specially designed for bathrooms and damp rooms. If you order the beige shower tray SHEA from Metallbude, you will even get a matching set of adhesive strips and you can attach the shower tray immediately and without any additional accessories.
- Hanging: This variant is quickly attached and can be easily removed to clean the shower. Depending on the size, the shower shelf is attached to the shower wall with two or more hooks. A fixed shower wall is required. You should also make sure that the width of the mounting hooks matches the dimensions of your shower. Hanging shelves are sturdy but should have a rubber coating on the contact points to avoid scratching the shower.
- Clamping: Clamping shower shelves are also called telescopic shelves because they are clamped between the ceiling and the shower tray or floor with an extendable telescopic arm. Depending on the model, several shelves and hooks can be attached to the telescopic arm. They therefore offer plenty of space for the whole family.
- Self-adhesive: This variant is quickly attached, but cannot get full marks in terms of stability. Suction cups ensure that the shelf sticks to the shower wall or tiles. Make sure the mounting points are airtight and store no more than two to three bathroom essentials in this shower shelf.
Beige shower shelves in different shapes, materials and sizes
Once you have decided on a type of assembly, the main thing you should think about is the material. Wood is rather unsuitable, as it could swell up and become moldy. Although plastic is light and resistant to water, depending on the model it looks less high-quality. Glass shelves look very high quality, but they have to be screwed to the wall and are prone to limescale and deposits. The best choice you can make for a modern bathroom is metal shower shelves. For example, choose between stainless steel or chrome-plated models. Powder-coated aluminum shelves are particularly clean and minimalist because they radiate an elegant, matt look.
Tip : black shower shelves look particularly minimalist and modern. If you want to screw your shower shelf, make sure that the screws are also rustproof. Many doors are open to you when it comes to form. For example, you can choose between a space-saving corner shelf, multi-level variants or a rail to which you can attach several baskets, hooks and other bathroom utensils such as sponges, washcloths or even the shower squeegee.
Buy shower shelf in beige at Metallbude
You can never go wrong with beige shower shelves in your bathroom. Opt for a shower shelf from Metallbude and benefit from further advantages:
- modern and minimalist furniture harmonize with different furnishing styles,
- Custom-made products are Made in Germany and handmade.
Buy your beige shower shelf from Metallbude now!