Integrate the trend color into your home with a side table in beige
Combine a trendy color with a multifunctional piece of furniture and you get a beige side table. This stylish and functional furnishing all-rounder simply fits into any apartment and can be used and combined in almost an infinite number of ways. Whether as a shelf for your book, a cup of coffee, a plant or simply as a decorative element for every room, a beige metal side table fits in everywhere. You can find out more reasons for a beige side table, the different ways you can use it in your home and in different styles and in which rooms you can use it and how, at Metallbude .
Why beige metal side tables belong in your home
Beige is a warm and soft, but also very reserved color. This means that it often fits very easily into the existing facility. For this very reason, it is wonderfully easy to combine and still leaves enough space for the rest of the furnishing stands. Side tables in beige can be used in almost every room in the house in different ways and make everyday things easier for you. Whether as a shelf in the hallway for keys, as a simple bedside table in the bedroom or as a beige coffee table in your living room, a side table is never out of place in your home. It takes up little space and can be converted very quickly. But a beige side table is not only advantageous as an additional storage space, the piece of furniture can also be styled in a wide variety of ways as a decorative element. Thanks to its color, it blends harmoniously and comfortably into your home, whether you place a vase, books or just a cup of tea on it.
This is how you integrate a beige side table into your interior
Beige side tables can be made of natural wood, cheap plastic or durable metal. We recommend a beige metal side table, as this is a very robust and high-quality alternative. It fits wonderfully into a wide variety of styles. Especially in the Scandi style, the color beige is a must! The side table SOLI X by Metallbude, with its minimalist and straight-line design, not only fits perfectly into the Scandi style, but also into the Japandi style. For the industrial style, we recommend a black side table . The model SOLI X from Metallbude is also available in black and white. Feel free to combine several side tables in different heights or colors. A white side table in combination with a beige one gives the room a little more variety without bringing too many colors into play. As far as the shape of your side table is concerned, you are free to choose. It doesn't matter whether you go for round, oval, angular or organic shapes or whether it has one, two, three or four legs, the main thing is that you like your beige side table. Decide whether you need a side table without drawers or with drawers to store things. Depending on how you set it up, you can arrange them in different ways and place them more or less prominently.
Side tables in beige suit every room
Beige side tables work in almost every room and serve very different purposes:
- Living room: In the living room you can use your side table either as a coffee table - a good alternative if you have less space - or as additional storage space for the remote control, a lamp, plants, magazines and books or decoration. It is best to place your beige side table right next to a seat, e.g. the sofa or armchair. Combine colors like gray or white to set calm and elegant accents.
- Bedroom: Use the metal side table as a bedside table and use the color beige to bring calm to your retreat. Combine it with cream-colored furniture or wallpaper in earth tones. This way you create a cozy and warm atmosphere.
- Hallway: Let a beige side table make your everyday life easier by placing important items, such as keys or your bag, on it. So you always have them to hand when you leave the house. Combine it with a wall mirror. It also makes the hallway look bigger. Decoration in the form of candles or fresh flowers enrich the entrance area.
- Dining room: In the dining room, side tables can be used to set down objects, drinks or food that may not fit on the dining table or that are simply not aesthetically pleasing. Combine seating furniture or a wooden table with a beige side table in the dining room. That looks warm and cosy.
Buy beige metal side tables at Metallbude
You should not do without a beige metal side table in your home. Take a look around the Metallbude range online and benefit from further advantages when placing your order:
- Custom-made products from Metallbude are Made in Germany and handmade,
- modern and minimalist furniture harmonize with different furnishing styles.
Buy your beige metal side table now at Metallbude!